YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX "SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST" WHEN CHECKING OUT TO RECEIVE EMAILS ABOUT THIS CLASS
This is a 2-day course held on Nov 6 & 7, 2022 at the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa Westward Look Resort in Tucson, Arizona, and is part of a 6-day event with 2 other classes available the same week.
See below for peace of mind about refunds/cancelation insurance that is included with this registration.
8:00 AM-5:30 PM each day. Lunch is included with tuition.
Negative feelings about sex can interfere tremendously with relationships and personal happiness. This course has been developed and is based on a method first developed in the 1970s with the goals to introduce participants to a broad range of human sexual behaviors, orientations, and identities through discussion and media to create greater comfort and ease when dealing with sexual issues.
SAR is a great tool for clinicians, educators, clergy and medical personnel, but it is also a wonderful experience for individuals or partners. It is a personalized event that takes participants through a journey of understanding the erotophobia (fear of various aspects of sex) in our society, the unnecessary angst that we have over sex, and the next steps to comfort and wellness with our whole bodies. SAR is highly recommended as a precursor to any other ISEE course, as it prepares participants for a deeper level of discussion for subsequent classes.
ISEE consistently receives feedback from participants that our SAR process is superior to others that they have attended due to our interactivity, our integration of the body and mind, our philosophy, and our flow. Find out why the ISEE holistic approach makes such a big difference.
Dr. Rosalyn Dischiavo
Serina Payan Hazelwood
Westward Look Resort and Rooms
Courtesy room blocks are available for a limited time, please contact The Westward Look Resort directly.
The hotel has accessible rooms, and the events rooms are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know what your accessibility needs are prior to registering for the event by clicking HERE. We will contact you within 48 hours to let you know how your needs can be met. Your learning is very important to us. We try but cannot guarantee full accessibility for every need.
Attitudes and Values Training Experience
This program meets the requirements for the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 16.5 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward the AASECT Certification and renewal of certification. Institute for Sexuality Education & Enlightenment, Provider #11-113-C. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT Certification. For further information please contact [email protected].
This class offers 16.5 CEs for AASECT
Please contact Amy for more information on how to apply at [email protected]. Once your request has been received, you will receive the discount details and a code to use for registration. You will need to purchase each class as a separate transaction; as the system will not allow for more than one discount in a transaction.
Inability To Attend Insurance is included with your registration fee!
What is covered
1. The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee or exhibitor. COVID-19 related illness or death is an exception and is not covered.
2. Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency have issued warning not to travel.
3. Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee or exhibitor to this event.
4. Jury Duty which the attendee or exhibitor was unaware of at the time of registration.
5. The attendee or exhibitor being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration.
6. Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee or exhibitor in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services.
7. The attendee or exhibitor being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly.
8. Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee or exhibitor could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event
9. The attendee or exhibitor being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job.