YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX "SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST" WHEN CHECKING OUT TO RECEIVE EMAILS ABOUT THIS CLASS
"Recorded webinars will only be accessible for 30 days after purchase"
DO WORKSHOPS REALLY WORK?
Workshops and retreats are one of the most popular ways to educate about sex. Whether they are a half-day, full-day, a weekend, or more, many sex educators and therapists run workshops for couples, partners, individuals, and professionals. Yet many have never been formally trained as trainers, and many do not know what has been proven by research to make a workshop truly effective.
This 5.5 hours, recorded webinar series will provide new & established educators, therapists, & presenters with a complete set of tools they’ll need to create truly memorable & dynamic presentations or workshops. The webinar is also a good Training of Trainers for any subject.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: The links in the webinar recordings are no longer live since we moved to the new platform. But the materials are all available! Just look for the links to the pdfs to the right of the video when you first enter the web-room.
Students will learn:
- The importance of effective introductions
- How to create formal & informal needs assessments, complete with samples
- How to write achievable goals & measurable objectives that lead to better evaluations & better learning outcomes
- How to create a well-executed educational experience with interesting content, good timing, attention to flow & integration of goals, objectives, and outcomes.
- How to create effective evaluations to improve trainer performance and the impact of the presentation.
Students will learn multiple behind-the-scenes elements that take a learning experience from merely good or informative, to truly excellent. This packaged course is discounted from our usual workshop pricing. Courses in this webinar series include:
- Conducting Good Needs Assessments to Create Good Outcomes
- Introductions & Working Agreements
- Writing Achievable Goals and Measurable Objectives
- Experiential Exercises & Discussions
- Structure & Flow
- Creating Effective Evaluations
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 6.5 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Institute for Sexuality Education & Enlightenment, Provider #11-113-C. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT Certification. For further information please contact [email protected].
AASECT Core knowledge area: Learning Theory and Application
Sex Ed training area: Theory and Methods of General Education
Presenter: Rosalyn Dischiavo