In Person Class in Tucson, Arizona
YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX "SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST" WHEN CHECKING OUT TO RECEIVE EMAILS ABOUT THIS CLASS
This is a 1-day course held on November 11th, 2022 at the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa Westward Look Resort in Tucson, Arizona, and is part of a 6-day event with 2 other classes available the same week.
See below for peace of mind about refunds/cancelation insurance that is included with this registration.
8:00 AM-5:30 PM each day. Lunch is included with tuition.
This deeply playful, in-person workshop will uncover the effectiveness and pleasure of the engagement of our creative selves in the fields of sex education, counseling and therapy.
You will learn how to use simple poetry, music, clay, guided meditation and easy theater exercises to create effective educational and therapeutic tools for your day-to-day work. In collaboration, the group will discuss how approaches will vary with specific populations (BIPOC, people with disabilities, varying genders, etc.) in applying these methods. Bring costume and accessories for more fun!
Situated at the end of a week of other classes, it stands well on its own and is also the perfect, joyful end to a week of learning.
Dr. Rosalyn Dischiavo, MA, CSE/S
Serina Payan Hazelwood, CHSE, CSE
Please let us know what your accessibility needs are prior to registering for the event by clicking HERE. We will contact you within 48 hours to let you know how your needs can be met
Westward Look Resort and Rooms
Courtesy room blocks are available, please contact The Westward Look Resort directly.
SET: B--2 Hours; D--1 Hour; E, 3 Hours
STT: A- 6 hours
Attending this session will be worth 6CEs
* *This program meets the requirements for the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 6 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT Certification and renewal of certification. Institute for Sexuality Education & Enlightenment, Provider #11-113-C. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT Certification. For further information please contact [email protected]
Please contact Amy for more information on how to apply at [email protected] Once your request has been received, you will receive the discount details and a code to use for registration. You will need to purchase each class as a separate transaction; as the system will not allow for more than one discount in a transaction.
Inability To Attend Insurance is included with your registration fee!
What is covered?
1. The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee or exhibitor. COVID-19 related illness or death is an exception and is not covered.
2. Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency have issued warning not to travel.
3. Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee or exhibitor to this event.
4. Jury Duty which the attendee or exhibitor was unaware of at the time of registration.
5. The attendee or exhibitor being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration.
6. Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee or exhibitor in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services.
7. The attendee or exhibitor being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly.
8. Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee or exhibitor could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event
9. The attendee or exhibitor being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job.